For general questions or help with enrolling in our courses please email email@example.com.
Cassandra Dunn (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the department professional advisor for undergraduate students. She is available to answer general questions about our programs, community and to provide guidance on navigating the university. She is available for advising while the campus is remote. You can meet with her using one of these methods:
- Summer 2021 - Advising appointments are available via Calendly
- Fall 2021 Advising Appointments will be available via Calendly and there are drop in hours as well.
- MW 1-3:50pm in office for drop in and appointments (both remote & in person)
- Tu Remote Zoom Advising appointments available 1-3:20pm Calendly
- Th 10-11:50 in office for drop in and appointments (both remote and in-person)
Academic advising questions may be addressed to one of the Faculty Undergraduate Advisers, for spring 2021:
Faculty Advising and Office Hours Information available on their webpage. Click on their name to get to the page.
And to stay in the loop, make sure to add yourself to the Classics Undergraduate E-list.