For general questions or help with enrolling in our courses please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cassandra Dunn (email@example.com) is the department professional advisor for undergraduates and graduate students. She is available to answer general questions about our programs and community and to provide guidance on navigating the university. She is available for advising while the campus is remote. You can meet with her using one of these methods:
- Spring 2021 Open Office Hours (via Zoom)
- Tuesday 1:30-2:30pm
- Wednesday 10-11am (cancelled 2/24/2021, March 17, 2021)
- Schedule an Advising Appointment with this link: Calendly
- Appointments outside of regular office hours
- For students outside of the Pacific Time Zone appointments are available on Thursday evenings.
Academic advising questions may be addressed to one of the Faculty Undergraduate Advisers, for spring 2021:
Faculty Advising and Office Hours Information available on their webpage. Click on their name to get to the page.
And to stay in the loop, make sure to add yourself to the Classics Undergraduate E-list.